Please use instructions published in the previous sections of the user guide. If you still run into issues as shown in the images below, please follow the solutions below to quickly resolve issues.
1. MSafe Wallet Registration Issues
2. Gas Fee-Related Issues
3. Transaction Approval Issues
4. NFT Receive / Send Issues
4a). Receiving NFTs in Your MSafe Wallet
4b). Sending NFTs Out of Your MSafe Wallet
- Reason - Missing 2nd wallet address as a co-signer of your MSafe multi-sig wallet.
- Solution - You need to add the address of another wallet that has been registered with MSafe as a co-signer / co-manager for multi-signature wallet to work.
- Reason - It’s likely you don’t have enough APT as gas fee.
- Solution - Make sure you have at least 0.2 APT in your wallet, in order to transact.
Next Step - Please click on View Details of why this transaction failed to see if the reason matches different types of issues included in this FAQs.
- Reason - You probably didn’t register / add coin to this MSafe Wallet
- Solution - Make sure the recipient wallet has registered the coin that you’re trying to send.
Solution - You can Cancel Offer; please refer to the steps below to receive or send NFTs.
There are 2 methods:
1). Direct transfer from a Martian wallet, make sure your enable NFT in your MSafe Wallet “Enable Receiving NFTs”
2). Transfer NFTs from Topaz or Souffl3 to MSafe wallet, click on App Store inside MSafe Wallet and access Topaz or Souffl3 from MSafe dApp Store.
You will need to transfer out via Topaz or Souffle by accessing either through MSafe dApp Store. Send NFT and claim NFT on Topaz / Souffl3 platform.