Added New Functionalities & Enhanced User Experience
MSafe team added new features and functionalities to scale product adoption.
We integrated the following single-sig wallets with MSafe multi-sig wallet to make MSafe accessible to more digital asset holders.
- Fewcha wallet
- Petra wallet
- OKX wallet
We added the following new features
- Address book allows users to easily add and identify wallet addresses of co-signers and recipients.
- Pyth price feed allows users to evaluate the total value of their assets in their MSafe wallets.
- Show receiving token transactions in transaction history
- Gas estimation; Users can also configure the estimated gas price and gas limit to meet their budget.
- Added a hover for pending signatures.
- After refresh and the wallet creation is finished, the hamburger menu pops up on the right.
- Added signing threshold (max number of signature wallets) validation step (threshold is > 0 and < the maximum number of signature wallets).
- Filter out pending creation already expired.
- Added more descriptive instructions.
- After initializing a new transaction, the application will jump to the Queue page.
- Approving a transaction between two confirmations needs to wait for 1s.
- Optimized alignment of transactions displayed on screen.
- Added a Reject button.
- Make the Auto-refresh interval 10s.
- Check whether the recipient address is valid.
- Check whether the transfer amount is valid (decimal).
- After transaction execution, the MSafe wallet app automatically refreshes the transaction history list.
- Optimized reject, complete and approve button sizes.
- Added more instruction detail when adding a new coin.
- Updated instruction wording.
- When displaying a transaction to be rejected, details are expanded one at a time.
- The user only needs to reject a transaction once to avoid confusion.
- Extended the default expiration time for rejected transactions.
- Added the multi-sig address alias as the default wallet.
- Allow the user to add a new address during a transaction.
- Added address validation rules.
- Added duplication checks for addresses and their aliases.
- Shortened the interval for auto refreshing when creating the wallet.
- The recipient can select from their address book list.
- Address book character limitation is set to 50.
- During a transaction, the user can give the address an alias, to be included in the address book.
- Added default temporary name to each signature wallet address, when the user first uses MSafe wallet.